We have it good here along the Grand Strand and that's especially the case in the fall season with gloriously sunny days and balmy nights allowing us to enjoy The Beach for basically "some more summer." The fall is also a great time to enjoy the cool morning breeze with a hearty sunrise meal or sweet treat to keep us fueled up for adventure.
Our local restaurant scene is vast with countless options for that early- and mid-morning meal.
Here are just a few tasty breakfast and brunch ideas you might want to try when you're out and about running errandsor headed to the gym:
Morning Time Sweet Treats:
- Milk & Honey Coffee Café (351 US 17 Business N, Surfside Beach): Two-time winner of “Guy’s Grocery Games” and “The Big Brunch” contestant Chef Mason Zeglen opened this Grand Strand oasis, offering up chill morning vibes, signature coffees, fresh baked pastries & more. Menu must-try: Espresso Tonic and Pistachio Cardamom Knot
- The Trestle Bakery & Café (308 N Main St, Conway): Located steps from the riverwalk and draped by Live Oaks in the historic downtown of Conway, Trestle is a local favorite serving up freshly baked bread and an array of breakfast treats. Menu must-try: Fresh Trestle Donuts
- Croissants Bistro & Bakery (8014 North Kings Hwy. Myrtle Beach): Croissants’ mouthwatering menu offers an eclectic variety of food satisfying simple and complex palettes alike. Menu must-try: Bananas Foster French Toast
- Benjamin’s Bakery (810 3rd Ave S, Surfside Beach): From house-roasted coffee to an array of pastries, bagels and mouthwatering sandwiches, this family-owned business is a popular staple. Menu must-try: Dossant (a donut-croissant, not to be confused with the “cronut”)
- Mimosas (7430 North Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach): Opened this June, this stylish restaurant features a large outdoor dining area, and a specialty brunch menu. Menu must-try: Fried Lobster and Waffles
- Zardin (3077 Howard Ave., Myrtle Beach): An upscale, healthy eatery in Market Common with a brunch menu that holds the perfect balance of delicious and nutritious. Menu must-try: Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
- Blueberry’s Grill (2 locations: Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach): With two locations along Myrtle Beach’s Grand Strand, Blueberry’s Grill serves up breakfast with delicious and unique dishes made from locally sourced ingredients. Menu must-try: Crab Cake Benedict
- Winna’s Kitchen (819 Main Street, Myrtle Beach): Blocks away from Myrtle Beach’s famous boardwalk, Winna’s is part of Myrtle Beach’s growing Arts and Innovation District. Enjoy an ever-evolving, Southern-eclectic menu with seasonal offerings within the revitalized downtown building. Menu must-try: Bacon & Egg Fried Rice
Check out additional information on the most important meal of the day in Myrtle Beach here, and don’t miss the fall foodie festivities here!
For additional fall getaway inspiration, check out the Myrtle Beach Area CVB's Fall Vacation Guide.